Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, Governor Cuomo is allowing all voters to vote by mail in the June 23 Democratic Primary.
Click on the image to download the application, or you can click here.
- All voters must submit an application to the Board of Elections to receive a ballot to vote by mail.
- Any voter may check “temporary illness” as the reason for requesting a ballot in Section 1, but you must give a reason!
- Remember in Section 6 to write in what address you want the ballot sent to. Think about where you will be in June when ballots go out.
- Don’t forget to sign your application.
- JUNE 16: Applications must be postmarked, emailed or faxed by JUNE 16 to receive a ballot. (But do it early so you don’t forget!)
- JUNE 22: Completed ballots must be postmarked by JUNE 22 to be counted.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR APPLICATION
Nassau County Board of Elections
240 Old Country Road, 5th Floor
P.O. Box 9002
Mineola, NY 11501
By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Fax: (516)571-2058
Suffolk County Board of Elections
P.O. Box 700
Yaphank, NY 11980-0700
By E-Mail: email@example.com
By Fax: 631-852-4500
Queens Board of Elections Office
118-35 Queens Boulevard
Forest Hills, NY 11375
By E-Mail: AbsenteeJune2020@boe.nyc
By Fax: 212-487-5349